RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

TV crew possibly to be at ramp dedication?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: TV crew possibly to be at ramp dedication? Reply with quote

Steve sent me the following from Greg Miller at the Forest Service to post. Jared is at KFSM TV:

Jared,
I wanted to invite you or whoever at Channel 5 needs to be invited to a "ribbon cutting" of our new loading ramp at the Mill Creek Off-Highway-Vehicle Trail at 10:00 a.m. March 29, 2008. The trailhead & ramp are located just south of Combs, AR (off Hwy 16 on Madison County Road 4275). The physical address of Mill Creek OHV Trailhead is 27302 Mill Creek Road, Elkins, AR 72727. There will be several people and groups there, and I will be presenting a certificate of appreciation to the Razorback Riders.

The new loading ramp was built by the Razorback Riders group in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service. See attached photo of the old ramp and the new ramp.

If the station is interested, I can get you a brief fact sheet about the project.

Also, on this same day the Razorback Riders will be preparing for their annual White Rock Enduro race, which is a 100 mile event with approximately 250 riders. The actual race is on March 30, but if the weather is half way nice, there will be lots of people on their ATVs, dirt bikes, etc. practicing on the 29th. The race is authorized by the U.S. Forest Service under a special use permit, and has been an annual event for, I believe, 30+ years (don't quote me on the 30 years).

The contact for the Razorback Riders is Steve Moffett at
jmmoffett@pgtc.com.

Thanks,
Greg Miller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: