RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

WUDI - Thanks for a great time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dirtbikingdad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: WUDI - Thanks for a great time. Reply with quote

My son and I (along with some of our friends) came to our first WUDI event. All I can say is thank you all for the great hospitality, guidance and camaraderie! There are a lot of great people in the club and they have made a great place to ride even better by putting in some awesome sinle track. Jake and Derek (apologies if mispelled) were great trail captains and kind of took my son, Spencer, under their wing to take him to the next level. They both let him grow a bit in his abilities and gain more confidence. I also need to thank Mr. Brown. He took us out when we first arrived showing us some of the main trails and letting us get a feel for the surroundings.

You've got a great place to ride and a lot of great people to share it with. Again, thanks for the great time. Our friends, Spencer and I wished we lived closer.

Larry
skythrasher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We enjoyed having you guys come up. The trails were great and the weather was even better. Spencer is a great kid and I really enjoyed riding with him. I hope you can make it back up to ride again soon. Derek and I camp down there a lot in the summer and would love to have you guys as our guests. I just wish we would have had more time, as there are still many nice single tracks that you would enjoy that we didn't get to ride.

My contact info is on this board just let me know when you would like to come back.

Jake
Kylee - CRF230
A.J. - TTR-50
dirtbikingdad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the invite Jake and your kind words about Spencer. We'll see what we can put together and get back in touch.
dirtbikingdad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this topic is still hanging around, so I'll just use it again.

Thanks again for hosting a great ride this past weekend (now 2013). You have a great place to ride and camp and a great population of members. We wish we lived closer so we could become members and help with the trails.

We rode on our own on Friday, covered some great trails and ending the day in a valley of boulders - thinking we were on a trail. Smile On Saturday, we had a great guide and then finished the day on the ridge to the west of the camp. Some really beautiful scenery; something that we don't have in the Mississippi River delta (unless you like flatness and silt).
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you had a great time again this year. The weather sure smiled on us for the weekend! And it was sure great to see old friends and make new ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: