RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

Mike Ward needs campground 911 address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Ward

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Mike Ward needs campground 911 address Reply with quote

All –
I have OEC on the phone to get info or schedule a rep to meet us about extending the electric service. They have to have a 911 address to make a work order before they can send someone out to meet us and discuss a new service.

Ted, could you ask the Misses if she has it for me please? Not the mailing address, the 911 address. If we do not have one, OEC cannot send someone out to just talk to us. Good thing OG&E doesn’t require that, I’d never get anything done.

Carlos, is there some way for you to find out?

I thought maybe John might have seen it in his past dealings for the club. I need some help please asap. I don’t get email on my phone or at home. If you know please call my cell or send me a text. I’ll have it over the weekend but won’t check email until Monday.

I’m here until 4:00pm today if you send an email today.

According to OEC the 911 address and the street (physical) address could be different. I don’t need the mailing address, I need the 911 address if anyone knows it. If we don’t have one, I have a phone number to call to get one.

I called Luther and he said he had it at home but was on a job site in Russellville today.

Thanks, Mike Ward
Cell 479-719-2812 Email: wardme@oge.com
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The physical address is:
1920 Madison 4275
Elkins, AR, 72727

I just called and left this in a voice mail message for Mike, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: