RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

Need Help! Wanting to Play-Ride at White Rock....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSOUTHARD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Need Help! Wanting to Play-Ride at White Rock.... Reply with quote

Hello All,

I've rode several White Rock enduros over the years and am planning a trip in the fall to come down and play-ride in the national forest. I am completely lost as far as where to camp, where to find trail maps (if there are any), and what trail heads provide the best riding. I was hoping to contact a local Razorback Rider that could help me out. I didn't know if camping was available on the Razorback Rider property or if this was for members only..... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryan Southard
J Hoffman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: White Rock Info Reply with quote

You can camp at the Razorback Riders camp if you are a guest of a member. The member has to be there, I am pretty sure it is $10 per night. If you go past our camp a couple of miles, take the first real road to the left and at the low water bridge is the Mill creek trail head. There is a map there by the bathroom of the blue loop trails. You have to pay I think it's 3 bucks to park there or there is an annual pass from the forest service for $30.00. Most of the places along the roads to camp have been closed. You can also come in by Cass, AR and park at the bottom of what we call Favorite trail. If you are coming in the fall try to avoid modern gun deer season if you can. The WUDI ride we put on in the spring is a fantastic time to learn the trails if you have the opportunity, it may be the most fun event we do.

Jerry
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan,

Great advice from Jerry above. Just wanted to let you know I responded to your email about this and give you the GPS coordinates for the camp area down toward the trail head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: