RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

Ridding April 24,25,26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> Let's Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foley680

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Ridding April 24,25,26 Reply with quote

Good afternoon. My name is Andy Foley I was put in touch with your club by one of my friends Curt Funk of the Goldeneagles Motorcycle Club out of Minnesota. Myself and three of my friends are headed to Fayetteville tonight (tuesday 4/23/13) to get out of the cold and snow and do some ridding. Curt was just down your way for the WUDI ride and had nothing but great things to say about the trails, club, and event. He reccomended that I see if any local members might want to show us some of the great trails there are to offer. With that being said we'll be coming into town early wedneday morning and looking for places to ride wed, thursday & friday. If any one feels like going for a ride and/or would have some time to show us some good trail we'd greatly apreciate it. You can reach me below by phone, text or email.

Thanks
Andy Foley
608-383-4333
foley680@gmail.com
boogn1sh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy,

There is a chance I might be off a little Thursday afternoon, if so, I'd love to ride. I have a broken rib that will slow me down, and won't be available for the entire day. If I can break free, I'd at least have enough time to show you where to find some good stuff. If I can get free, I'll txt you my contact info.

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> Let's Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: