RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

1999 KTM 200EXC

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: 1999 KTM 200EXC Reply with quote

This is a 1999 200EXC with a clean Arkansas title in my name. My sister in law had owned the bike since 2000. It was bought used. I bought the bike for her from a dealer when I lived in MN. I know the former owner as well. My SIL wanted to ride with us as my wife had then recently bought a dirt bike. But it never amounted to much because we lived in MN and she lived in OH. So she rode with us a couple of times, but for the most part, the bike has just been stored over the years. She had nobody to ride with in OH. I'd guessitmate total hours on the bike at about 50, but it is just a guess. Chain and sprockets are original, so that gives you a good indicator in the pictures below. Plastics and graphics are all stock and have always been on the bike, and they are in super nice condition. SIL would struggle in the C class, so not an aggressive rider at all.

The bike does have the original topend in it yet. Compression is 185psi and it runs super strong. Been having a blast testing it around my woods course! You can see some rust on the spokes and nipples in the pictures. That's the worst of anything on the bike. Pipe is original. Has a WER steering damper, WER skid plate, Acerbis front rotor guard, Cycra bark busters, K-Style seat cover, Devol rad guards, pipe protector. Lights work. I have all the manuals that it came with. The bike is really, really nice condition overall. Starts easy, handles well and has no issues I know of. And I looked hard for them!

I spent a bunch of time bringing the maint items up to par. Here's a list of what I've done:
-Changed fork oil (forks work really well and do not leak, boots are not torn or cracked)
-Replaced shock spring tension collar as it was broken
-Replaced airboot between air filer and carb as it was cracked and borderline
-Flushed front and rear brakes
-Flushed clutch fluid
-Changed oil
-Pulled, cleaned and lubed all chassis bearings (Steering stem, swingarm, shock heim's, wheel bearings, brake pivot bearings, chain roller bearings, etc)
-Replaced coolant
-Replaced fuel petcock as it was leaking a little.
-Went through the carb (#6 slide, CGG needle/middle, 180mj, 45pj)

Asking $1500 and am pretty firm on that right now.

email me at jejb @ att.net (remove spaces) for questions or more details.
boogn1sh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending you a buyer!
His name is Matt, works with me at Adventure Subaru.
He is emailing you now.
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Justin. Bike is sold!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: