RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

Darrell Judy Memorial Event - Round 11 AHSCS - 11/3-11/4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justinriley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Darrell Judy Memorial Event - Round 11 AHSCS - 11/3-11/4 Reply with quote

The Darrell Judy Memorial event is back near Boston Arkansas. We will have 7 or 8 miles of trail laid out, and about a mile or 2 of grass track. Bikes and quads will use the exact same track. The bikes will have a short section of single track added in that will be tight and technical just like Darrell always liked it. There will be plenty of room for camping on top of the hill. We will cross the dirt road to get to some fire road/wide open stuff (its worth crossing the road). We have been out there with a dozer a couple of weekends in a row clearing fire roads, clearing rocky sections, etc etc.. There is one section I made that has multiple lines up a big hill that connect back together at the top of the hill, so choose your line carefully! Plenty of creek crossings. Oh and a CREEK JUMP. If you hit it you better make it, this aint no roller. No worries, I made an alternate route too. This is 100% virgin property so everything we are doing is brand new trail, so round 11 will be the first race on the property ever.

Along with all of the AHSCS classes, we will also be adding an Open Unlimited Vintage class. Any bike, any size, 1989 or older. If enough Vintage bikes show up to split the class, we will seperate further.

Free ATV long course practice will be Saturday morning before the main event. The exact time will be on the flier.

Free Practice for the bikes will be Saturday after the quad event is over and they get their trophies. There will not be a long course practice on Sunday.

Ill add event info to this post as time goes on.

If you would like to volunteer and help out with the event, let me know. I will need some help on both days. My cell is 731 592 2879. Leave a voicemail.[img][/img]
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Justin. Sounds like a good event! Put me down as a volunteer. I'll let you know if that changes, but should be good to go with this much notice.
skythrasher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on riding vintage on Sunday but will be glad to help at the quad race on Saturday.
Kylee - CRF230
A.J. - TTR-50
justinriley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This event has been moved to October 13 and 14!!!! Not November 3 and 4! Check AHSCS for more info!
csparks1106

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it will affect the regular HS crowd turnout, but that's the weekend of Crosstimbers in OKC.
'99 Suzuki KingQuad (hers)
'09 Honda Ruckus (hers)
'07 Suzuki Ozark (little hers)
'09 Yamaha TTR 110 (his)
WoooPigSooie!!!
justinriley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the liberty of putting the Razorback Riders logo on the trophy, since Darrell was a member, and since some may be helping to volunteer. My cell is 731 592 2879. Ill be out there all this weekend, and Friday through Sunday next weekend if you would like to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: