RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index RazorbackRiders.org
Cyberspace home of the Razorback Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to RazorbacksRiders.org homepage

new to Ar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajabuell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: new to Ar Reply with quote

Just moved here (Rogers) from Penn. I have a 250X and am riding at some local mx tracks with my family. I have ridden a white rock once but the riders who took me don't go enough for me. I would be interested in joining and helping out but also to meet some people to ride with on the weekends. When is the next meeting? and location? any information would be nice. Thanks mike Question
jeb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: new to Ar Reply with quote

ajabuell wrote:
Just moved here (Rogers) from Penn.

I was born in Pittsburgh, PA. So welcome to the area. I've lived here about 3.5 years now.
Quote:
I have a 250X

We'll try not to hold that against you. Laughing
Quote:
I would be interested in joining and helping out but also to meet some people to ride with on the weekends. When is the next meeting? and location? any information would be nice. Thanks mike Question

If you click on our red logo at the top left of the screen, it'll take you to our static webpages. You will find the info on the meeting times and locations there. First Tuesday of the month, in Fayetteville.

Our clubs big event of the year is coming up the weekend after next, our 35th (or 36th?) annual White Rock enduro. We can always use help, so you're welcome to come down and lend a hand.
ajabuell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have been down to help with the event if i knew about it sooner, but I have tickets for the super x with my kid in St Louis that weekend. I will come to a meeting to meet the club.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RazorbackRiders.org Forum Index -> General Public Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: